Bureau of International Labor Affairs (ILAB)
Office of Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Human Trafficking (OCFT)
U.S. Department of Labor’s List of Goods Produced by Child Labor or Forced Labor 2010: Report Required by the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2005
Appendix D: Suggested Additional Resources:
- Bureau of international Labor Affairs – Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act Web Page: http://www.dol.gov/ILAB/programs/ocft/tvpra.htm.
- Bureau of international Labor Affairs – Executive Order 13126 Web Page: http://www.dol.gov/ILAB/regs/eo13126/main.htm.
- Bureau of international Labor Affairs – Trade and Development Act Report: http://www.dol.gov/ilab/media/reports/iclp/main.htm.
- U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Democracy, human Rights and Labor: http://www.state.gov/g/drl/.
- U.S. Department of State, Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons: http://www.state.gov/g/tip/.
13 Products Most Likely To Made By Child Or Forced Labor
The Huffington Post, Ryan McCarthy First Posted: 12-18-10 10:23 AM, Updated: 12-18-10 10:37 AM
Human Rights Watch: Child Labor Articles Sorted by Date
NY Times: Child Labor